Application of air source dehumidifier in drying sweet potatoadmin
Sweet potatoes are rich in protein, starch, pectin, cellulose, amino acids, vitamins and various minerals, and have the reputation of “longevity food”. With anti-cancer, protect the heart, prevent emphysema, diabetes, weight loss and other effects. Known as a long-lived food in Japan, it also has good medicinal effects.
“Ancient Compendium of Materia Medica” and other ancient documents record that sweet potatoes have the effect of “tonicating deficiency, strengthening vitality, strengthening the spleen and stomach, and strengthening kidney yin”, making people “longevity and fewer diseases.” Can also make up, blood, warm stomach, fat and five internal organs. The contemporary “Chinese Materia Medica” said it: “Sweetness and flatness. Return to the spleen and kidney.”
Sweet potato drying steps:
I. Preliminary work
Clean the sweet potatoes first, then put them in the boiler for cooking. Take out the sweet potatoes when they are about seven or eight ripe, and wait for them to cool before slicing manually.
In the slicing process, first of all, the thickness must be consistent, and secondly, the specifications of the sweet potato chips should not be too different.
After these steps are completed, the cut sweet potato chips are placed on a rack where the materials are placed. Achieve uniform thickness and neat placement
Second, the drying process
1. Put the sweet potato chips inside the oven when the temperature in the oven rises to about 30 ° C. The set temperature is 40 ° C. The drying time is one to two hours.
2. The temperature is set to 55 ° C. The drying time is two hours.
3. The temperature is set to 65 ° C. The drying time is two hours.
4. The temperature is set to 70 ° C. The drying time is one hour.
5. Turn off the power and remove the material after one hour.
Packaging into bags
After taking out the materials, the sweet potato chips need to be completely cooled before being packed into the bag. In general, the batch drying time is about 8 hours, and the maximum temperature does not exceed 70 ° C.
KINKAI heat pump dryer features:
1. Convenient installation: convenient installation and demolition, small footprint, can be installed indoors and outdoors;
2. Efficient and environmentally friendly: It only needs to consume a small amount of electricity to absorb a large amount of heat in the air, and the power consumption is only 1/3 to 1/4 of that of electric heaters; compared with coal, oil, and gas water heaters, Can save about 75% of operating costs. 1 kWh is equal to 4 kWh.
3. Environmental protection and pollution-free: without any burning matter and emissions, it is a sustainable and environmentally friendly product.
4. Safe and reliable operation: The entire system operates without the dangers of flammable, explosive, poisoning and short circuit that may exist in traditional dryers (fuel, gas or electric heating). It is an absolutely safe and reliable semi-closed drying system.
5. Long service life and low maintenance cost: It is developed based on the traditional air-conditioning technology. The process technology is mature, the performance is stable and reliable, and the service life is long. The operation is safe and reliable, fully automatic and manual operation, and intelligent control.
6. Comfortable and convenient, high degree of automation and intelligence: self-controlled constant temperature device, continuous drying operation for 24 hours.
7, a wide range of applications, not affected by climate: can be widely used in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, paper, leather, wood, agricultural and sideline processing industries such as heating and drying operations.
Tel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 15089632879