Application of Air-Drying Dehumidifier in Drying Gastrodia
Gastrodia production process introduction:
1. Grading: Gastrodia elata varies greatly in size, especially wild Gastrodia. Not only does the size differ greatly, but also the excavation damage rate is high. Gastrodia is different in size, the time required for steaming and drying is very different, and the time required for steaming and drying broken Gastrodia is much greater than the intact Gastrodia. Therefore, classification is one of the important procedures before the formal processing of Gastrodia elata. After excavation of Gastrodia elata, the soil was quickly washed away, and the surface was air-dried in a ventilated place, and then classified according to size. 150 grams or more is a first grade, 100 to 150 grams is a second grade, 50 to 100 grams is a third grade, 25 to 50 grams is a fourth grade, and 25 grams or less is not suitable for processing and should be kept for seed use. Wild Gastrodia, individually processed below 25 grams. Gastrodia elata, which is damaged or moth-eaten, is treated as a foreign product.
2. Steaming: At present, farmers are processing Gastrodia elata, either steamed or boiled. Because the gastrodia processed by steaming method has less loss of medicinal ingredients, the standardized processing of gastrodia elata is the best method. After the Gastrodia is classified, it is steamed in a timely manner. Generally, the first-stage gastrodia is steamed for 20-30 minutes, the second-stage steamed for 15-20 minutes, the third-stage steamed for 10-15 minutes, and the fourth-stage steamed for 8-10 minutes. Steam appropriate Gastrodia, pick it up and view it in the dark. You can see that there is a slight shadow in the middle of the transparent Gastrodia. When you open the Gastrodia to check, you can see that there is a slight white heart in the middle (about one fifth of the diameter of the body). If steamed excessively, the drying rate of Gastrodia elata will decrease. For transparent “Snow Gastrodia” processed as a gift or for export, it is necessary to peel off the rough skin of Gastrodia after steaming, or scrape off the rough skin of Gastrodia before steaming.
3. Shaping: After shaping Gastrodia elata, the first is neat and beautiful appearance, and the value of the product is increased; the second is the flattening of the numb body through shaping, which is convenient for drying. After steaming Gastrodia, the initial drying period should be maintained at 50 ~ 60 ° C, and proper ventilation should be maintained. After that, it will increase by 0.5 ℃ every hour and gradually increase to 65 ℃. If the temperature is too high in the initial stage of drying, Gastrodia is easy to appear; when the temperature is too low and the ventilation is not good, Gastrodia is easily deteriorated. If the weather is fine, you can also bake in the sun and night to reduce the drying cost. After drying to 70% to 80%, remove the gastrodia elata, straighten the body as much as possible, and then flatten it with a wooden board to make it more beautiful. If there is air bubbles on the surface of the numb body, you can pierce it with a bamboo stick and continue drying.
4. Drying: After the Gastrodia is reshaped, enter the dryer or drying room again, keep the temperature at 60 ~ 65 ° C, and then gradually reduce it to 50 ° C, and dry the gastrodia thoroughly. When the gastrodia elata is about to dry, if the temperature is too high, it is easy to burn the gastrodia elata.
Principle of heat pump Gastrodia dryer:
Through the work of the compressor, the heat transfer medium in the driving pipeline absorbs the heat in the external ambient air, and then releases the heat to the drying room through the heat exchange device, and performs the continuous drying process through the hot air circulation system.
Features of high temperature heat pump Gastrodia dryer:
1) Convenient installation: easy installation and demolition, small floor space, can be installed indoors and outdoors;
2) High efficiency and energy saving: It only needs to consume a small amount of electricity to absorb a large amount of heat in the air, and the power consumption is only 1/3 & 1/4 of the heater; compared with coal, oil and gas drying equipment, Can save about 75% of operating costs. 1 kWh is equal to 4 kWh.
3), environmental protection and no pollution: no burning matter and emissions, fully comply with food hygiene standards, is a sustainable development of environmentally friendly products.
4) Safe and reliable operation: The entire system operates without the dangers of flammable, explosive, poisoning and short circuit that may exist in traditional dryers (fuel, gas or electric heating). It is an absolutely safe and completely closed drying system.