How to Dry Ginger with Kinkai Dehydratoradmin
Eat radishes in winter and ginger in summer, and do not need a doctor to prescribe a prescription. This is a folk tradition spread in China and is highly sought after by the domestic public. At the same time, with the globalization of trade, ginger, as a functional health product, has been processed into different types of dried ginger slices, ginger powder, etc., and the market is huge at home and abroad. In the processing process, drying is a very important process in ginger processing, and it is also a stage that consumes the most energy. Traditional ginger drying is mostly baked in coal-fired steam boilers, with large pollution and high management costs. With the popularization of low-carbon energy-saving trends, it is extremely urgent to study a new ginger drying mode. The traditional 10,000-ton ginger drying line has an annual coal consumption of about 2769 tons of coal. The annual operating cost of the light drying section is about 2.8 million yuan. At the same time, a large amount of polluting gas is generated, which is gradually controlled by the state. Therefore, it has become a trend to develop a new type of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly high-efficiency drying equipment. Compared with traditional drying, heat pump drying has significant energy saving effects, and the drying quality of dried materials is better maintained. It is especially suitable for drying sensitive and volatile products, which improves the quality of materials. At the same time, the entire heat pump drying process adopts intelligent control technology and built-in multiple drying process curves, which greatly saves labor costs, saving time and labor.
Application of Air-Drying Dehumidifier in Baking Ginger
KINKAI heat pump product description:
1. Principle of heat pump dryer The heat pump dryer uses the reverse Carnot principle to absorb the heat of the air and transfer it to the room to increase the temperature of the drying room and cooperate with the corresponding equipment to achieve the drying of the material. The heat pump dryer consists of a compressor-heat exchanger (internal machine)-throttle-heat sink (external machine)-compressor and other devices to form a circulation system (host + drying room). The refrigerant circulates in the system under the action of the compressor. It completes the gaseous step-up and temperature rise process in the compressor (temperature up to 115 ° C). It enters the internal machine and releases high-temperature heat to heat and dry the air in the room. At the same time, it is cooled and converted into a liquid state. After that, the liquid quickly absorbs heat and evaporates again to turn into a gaseous state. At the same time, the temperature drops to minus 20 ° C-30 ° C. At this time, the air around the heat sink will continuously transfer heat to the refrigerant. The continuous circulation of the refrigerant will transfer the heat in the air to the drying room to heat the air temperature in the room.
Performance characteristics of KINKAI food heat pump dryer:
1) Convenient installation: easy installation and demolition, small floor space, can be installed indoors and outdoors;
2) High efficiency and energy saving: It only needs to consume a small amount of electricity to absorb a large amount of heat in the air, and the power consumption is only 1/3 or 1/4 of the heater; similar to coal, oil and gas drying equipment Compared, can save about 75% of operating costs. 1 kWh is equal to 4 kWh.
3), environmental protection and no pollution: no burning matter and emissions, fully comply with food hygiene standards, is a sustainable development of environmentally friendly products.
4) Safe and reliable operation: The entire system operates without the dangers of flammable, explosive, poisoning and short circuit that may exist in traditional dryers (fuel, gas or electric heating). .
5) Long service life and low maintenance cost: It is developed based on the traditional air-conditioning technology. The process technology is mature, the performance is stable and reliable, and the service life is long. The operation is safe and reliable, fully automatic and manual operation, and intelligent control. .
6), comfortable and convenient, high degree of automation and intelligence: automatic temperature control device, continuous drying operation for 24 hours.
7) Wide range of application, not affected by climate: it can be widely used in heating and drying operations in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, paper, leather, wood, agricultural and sideline products processing industries
2. Application of heat pump drying technology With the continuous expansion of industrial production scale, traditional drying efficiency and high-cost drying methods are increasingly unable to meet existing needs. Heat pump as a new, energy-saving new technology. To a large extent, it solves the problems of slow drying efficiency and high drying cost of traditional drying. Under the background of slow drying efficiency and high drying cost, under the condition that the drying temperature is below 85 degrees, the choice of heat pump drying will be a preferred direction for enterprises. At present, heat pump drying is gradually applied in many industries. For example: tobacco drying in the tobacco industry, starch, rice flour drying, bacon sausages in the food industry, drying of paint on the surface of materials, drying of materials with a temperature below 85 degrees, etc. Heat pump drying is moving towards increasing drying temperature, developing new heat pump drying systems, and automatic control technology for heat pumps. Heat pump drying will reduce energy consumption and improve product quality. The technology that perfectly integrates the two will bring significant benefits to the drying industry Technological revolution.
Tel/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 15089632879