Application of Air-Drying Dehumidifier in Baking Luo Han Guoadmin
Yongfu County, Guangxi is the birthplace and main producing area of authentic Luo Han Guo. It has more than 200 years of planting history and a complete set of mature processing technology. At present, the planting area of Luo Han Guo in the county reaches more than 35,000 acres, with an annual output of nearly 200 million fruits, and the market at home and abroad is huge. In the processing process, drying is an extremely important process in processing Luo Han Guo, and it is also a stage that consumes the most energy. Most of the traditional Luo Han Guo drying is firewood baking, which has caused great damage to forest resources and ecological environment.
KINKAI heat pump drying Luo Han Guo baking process:
The ripening period of Luo Han Guo varies with different varieties. The long fruit shape takes 70 to 75 days from fertilization to maturity, and the round fruit shape takes 60 to 65 days. The main characteristics of the fruit are observed during harvest. Fruit elasticity is the main criterion for judging maturity; the skin changes from light green to dark green, with yellow patches in between, and the stem of the fruit turns yellow near the pedicle. The fruit is hard and elastic with a pinch, which is mature fruit. When harvesting, you should choose to harvest on a sunny or cloudy day. It should not be harvested on rainy days or at the end of the dew. When harvesting, cut the wooden handle with the flat surface of the scissors to avoid stabbing the peels at the same time. At the same time, it should be gently put into the hardware packaging. It is not suitable to use sacks and other software packaging to prevent crushing and damage.
Application of Air-Drying Dehumidifier in Baking Luo Han Guo
2. Ripening and sweating after saccharification
The freshly harvested fruit has a high water content, and the sugar is not completely converted. If it is immediately baked, it will be prone to fruit bursting and insufficient sweetness. Therefore, it must undergo a period of ripening and sweating after saccharification. The specific method is: The freshly harvested fruits are tiled in a ventilated and cool place indoors, which can be stacked on two or three layers and turned once every 3 to 4 days to allow its water to naturally evaporate and the internal sugar to be transformed. It takes 7 to 10 days in the room to make 50% of the fruit surface appear yellow and evaporate the water content to remove 10 to 15% of the weight of the fruit. Then you can enter the baking room to bake.
3. Fruit baking
Put the saccharified ripe and sweaty fruit into the oven according to the large, medium and small, and start the Jinkai air energy heat pump drying equipment to warm up. In the baking process, it is necessary to grasp the three processes of low temperature → high temperature → cooling.
When the first stage of the fruit is in the oven, because the water content is still high, first gradually increase the temperature with gentle heat, maintain for 20 to 24 hours, and gradually evaporate the moisture. .
The temperature in the second stage is gradually increased to evaporate the water, and the humidity is adjusted to automatically dehumidify the water vapor to be discharged. This lasts for 2 to 3 days, so that most of the water is discharged.
In the third stage, the temperature was lowered to 55-60 ° C, and the baking was continued for two days, so that the weight of the fruit was reduced to 25-30% of the fresh fruit, and the dried fruit was obtained.
Take the KINKAI air-energy heat pump drying equipment off to cool down naturally.
During the baking process, the top, middle, bottom, and sides of the oven and the center, the temperature of the top and bottom of each fruit are different. In order to heat evenly, except for the first day of baking, the top, middle 2. The lower layer of the oven is used to change the layers, and the fruits at the edges and the center are turned and pressed to achieve uniform heating.
Application of Air-Drying Dehumidifier in Baking Luo Han Guo
Heat pump dryer is a new type of high-efficiency energy-saving dryer. Its working principle is based on the principle of inverse Carnot cycle, using a small amount of electrical energy, using a compressor, and passing the working fluid through an expansion valve into a gaseous state. And a large amount of heat energy in the air is absorbed, the gaseous working medium is compressed by the compressor into a high-temperature, high-pressure gas, and then enters the condenser to release heat to heat the drying medium. In this way, the heating medium can be heated to 40 ℃ ～ 85 ℃. Compared to the electric dryer, it saves two-thirds of the electricity.
Application scope of heat pump dryer:
Suitable for drying traditional Chinese medicine, tobacco, slime (sludge), chemical products, agricultural and sideline products, seafood, meat products and other materials.
Features of heat pump dryer:
1. Convenient installation: convenient installation and demolition, small footprint, can be installed indoors and outdoors;
2. High efficiency and energy saving: only need to consume a small amount of electricity, you can absorb a large amount of heat in the air, the power consumption is only 1/4 of the electric heater; compared with coal, oil, and gas dryers, it can save 60% of operating costs. 1 kWh is equal to 4 kWh.
3. Environmental protection and pollution-free: without any burning matter and emissions, it is a sustainable and environmentally friendly product.
4. Safe and reliable operation: The entire system operates without the dangers of flammable, explosive, poisoning and short circuit that may exist in traditional dryers (fuel, gas or electric heating). It is an absolutely safe and reliable semi-closed drying system.
5. Long service life and low maintenance cost: It is developed on the basis of traditional air-conditioning technology with stable, reliable performance and long service life; safe and reliable operation, fully automatic and manual operation, and intelligent control.
6. Comfortable and convenient, high degree of automation and intelligence: self-controlled constant temperature device, continuous drying operation for 24 hours.
7, a wide range of applications, not affected by climate: can be widely used in food agricultural and sideline products seafood, paper wood, leather chemical medicine and other high-temperature hot water and drying system equipment.
Tel/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 15089632879