How to Dry Seafood with Kinkai Dehydratoradmin
Old-fashioned traditional drying equipment:
1. The drying process is difficult to meet the food hygiene requirements;
2. The dust in the box is large, and the color of the finished product is dim;
3. The coal needs to be changed halfway, and the labor intensity is large;
4. During the drying process, a large amount of sulfur dioxide/carbon dioxide / coal ash is generated, and the working environment is harsh;
5. Coal smoke has severe corrosion to the equipment in the oven and has a short service life;
6. It is difficult to achieve automatic control of temperature and humidity; temperature and humidity fluctuate greatly during the drying process, affecting the quality of drying.
KINKAI heat pump dehumidification equipment
1. The drying process fully meets food hygiene requirements;
2. The inside of the box is clean and sanitary, and the finished product is bright in color;
3.Fully automatic control to reduce labor intensity;
4. No wastewater / exhaust gas / waste residue is generated during the drying process, which is green and environmentally friendly; the working environment is comfortable and good.
5.Long service life, low operating cost and good economy;
6. Temperature and humidity are automatically controlled; temperature and humidity have small fluctuations during the drying process, and the drying quality is stable and reliable.
Several important issues with seafood drying:
1. Temperature—Drying of seafood is generally required to be performed at a relatively low temperature to avoid high temperature affecting the quality of the dried product.
2. Humidity—The general water content of seafood is relatively large. Therefore, controlling the dehumidification is an important factor in determining the drying quality. In addition, because the moisture of seafood exists in fat, dehydration is difficult, and it is critical to control the rate of dehydration.
3. Drying time-The drying cycle of seafood is generally long, and fast drying will generally damage the drying quality.
4.Color-It is very important to maintain the color and luster of dried seafood.
5. Circulating wind—Seafood drying generally requires a large circulating air volume, and the wind speed is relatively high, to avoid water vapor staying on the surface of the material.