What to do in rainy weather during the vegetable harvest？admin
- In the harvest season of vegetables, once there is a problem of slow sales or continuous rainy weather, a large number of vegetables will rot because they cannot be kept fresh, causing considerable economic losses.
- For this reason, farmers grow vegetables for drying and dehydration to make vegetables for sale.Dehydrated processed vegetable products have low water content, which can effectively inhibit microbial activity and enzyme activity in tissues, thus extending the shelf life, reducing the volume, reducing weight, and facilitating storage and transportation.There are two methods for drying dehydrated vegetables: natural drying and manual drying.
- The vegetable dryer produced by our company uses air energy heat pump for heating, adopts low and medium temperature drying, and the drying temperature is adjustable from 10-75 ℃. It can set multiple time periods to use different temperatures to dry and dry vegetables The resulting vegetables have good appearance, beautiful appearance, natural color, and good product quality.
PROJECTS– Drying Tomato
- Tomato are rich in nutrition and have a special flavor. Can be eaten raw, cooked, and processed into ketchup, juice or whole fruit.
- Step：Tomato raw materials → Selection
- Selection of raw materials: Choose tomatoes of moderate size (5.4 to 5.8 cm in height, 4.2 to 4.6 cm in diameter), smooth surfaces without scars, bright red skin, and similar maturity.
- 2 Step：Cleaning → Slicing
After washing the tomatoes, blanching and peeling them, and then cutting them into four equal parts (also can be sliced into thin slices), and finally soaking in the color protection solution for 15-25 minutes.
- 3 Step： Drying → Dried products → Back to soft → Packing
- Drying: Spread the tomatoes on the material tray, put them in the kinkai vegetable drying room, and start the drying program.
- Drying temperature: 45 ～ 65 ℃, continuous dehumidification, tomato moisture can be dried to 18%.
You can add our WeChat/WhatsAPP to get more information about our services.
So we can promptly reply based your demand.
WeChat/WhatsAPP +86 13729856320